Ice Breaker 2 (Cinema Version)
Thanks to this card game, which looks just like a board game, you will be able to become a mentalist very easily.
The idea of Ice Breaker 2 (Cinema Version) is simple: you present a set of 88 cards, each with a film poster on the front and a list of different films on the back. You explain to your spectators that the real rule of the game is to guess the name of the movie just by showing the poster; but you, as an outstanding mentalist, will guess the movie without ever looking at the cards, and even though the chosen title is mixed up by the spectator with lies.
Ice Breaker 2 (Cinema Version) is more than a trick.
Thanks to it, you will be able to guess which movie the spectator has in his hand, you can even be blindfolded, from the back, you will always be able to guess the movie in question.
You will have no difficulty in finding your staging: lie detector, behavioural study, mind reading, etc...
Cleverly camouflaged in a card game resembling a real board game, the object seems innocuous and will allow you to carry out mentalism or even pre-show experiments under any circumstances.
- Easy to do, learn the method in 30 seconds, go around for the rest of your life.
- An innocuous object, the game looks just like a real board game.
- Finally a routine in the form of a game that really changes cards.
- You don't have to use all 88 cards, just take 10, 20 or as many as you like.
- Achieve the effect on one or more spectators simultaneously.
Number of".limited copies: "First come, first served!